Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Times They Are a Changin'

Wow!

I haven't written since March? Wow! Oh, I already said that.

Here is a picture of the Brassette Bunch. My little ones are growing up. Oh my heart ... my cup runneth over. He's 2 and she'll be 6 in February.


Well, the season is in full swing. My mind is on what happens when it is all said and done. When Christmas is over, that means we hit "get the house ready to put on the market" at full speed ahead. I'm not sure I'm ready to face that.

You see, our family is relocating to Grand Junction, Colorado. (For some reason it feels like Missouri flows well after GJ.) It's gorgeous there. We'll get a little bit bigger and little bit newer house. (For a LOT more money.) There's a wonderful church family we're eager to work with waiting on us. The opportunities for Mark and for our family are endless. I truly am excited.

I just haven't come to terms with the leaving people here side of it yet. ARGH. Putting the house on the market will be a stern jolt of reality. I'm a little nervous. Heavenly Father has been in this from the start. He knew I needed a change. He knew Mark needed to realize his infinite potential. Great things await us ...


More to come I hope and plan ...

2 comments:

Paul Fagala said...

You will definitely be missed here, but God will use you in great ways in CO just like he has here. I don't know if you know what a blessing you have been in my life. I am thankful that God crossed our paths even if it was just for a little while. May he bless you in your move and getting established in Grand Junction.

Deana Nall said...

*THUNK*

(Sound of me falling over from the shock of you blogging.)

The day we put our "for sale" sign in the yard, I sat looking at it out our dining room window while crying to Penny Cartwright on the phone. Yeah, that did make it real.

Great adventures are down the road for you guys. It's just a little scary letting go of one trapeze bar to grab the next one.

It was great talking to you today...see you next week!