Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dogless Days of November

Yesterday all three dogs were at the vet all day long for surgeries. Macy and Simba, our seniors as the vet called them, had their teeth cleaned and a couple pulled. Baby Bella Blue got spayed. It was so very weird around our house with them gone! I definitely need to always have at least one, two are better, pooches around me.

When they got home Macy was business as usual. The other two, not so much. Simba was literally walking around the yard wailing. I let him in and slept by my bed until late last night. Bella was miserable too. It was as if someone had burst her proverbial bubble. They were absolutely pitiful.

Things look better this morning. Everyone has eaten a little and mommy has distributed all the appropriate medications. Glad my canine babies are back with me!

No comments: