Saturday, December 31, 2011

Piece of Peace - Day 1

Piece of Peace - Day 1

In an effort to declutter my home and my body, I am embarking on a project I'm calling Piece of Peace. I had gotten great at keeping clutter at bay and then all of a sudden it is beginning to drown me again. So, clutter beware! Momma is on the war path and you have no chance.

It seems I've had extra body clutter most of my life. I can't really remember a time I wasn't feeling too big or too out of shape. My size was always a little bigger than my friends. I've had some success off and on but tend to lose my motivation or gusto. That has to change. I'm choosing life and I'm choosing to live God's will and purposes for my life.

So, today, comment if you'd like to take this adventure with me. Pass this on to friends and family whether they are fluffy or not or whether they could use less stuff in their lives.

Kapers for today:

Home:
You'll need three boxes, bags or bins. Put a sign on each one or write with marker the following three labels:
Give Away
Throw Away
Put Away

Body:
Pray over this. Tomorrow we start the 100 Days Challenge. See this website:

We are going to try, for 100 days, to move, intentionally, for 30 minutes a day. This can be in 5, 10, 15, etc. minute increments. I plan to walk, tread, dance, jump on the trampoline ... whatever it takes to get that 30 minutes in.

I'm making stickers (out of little round garage sale price tag type labels) that are numbered 1-100. Those are going on the main family calendar in the kitchen after I "take care of business / me" each day.

So, comment here or on facebook, that you are ready to declutter your home and / or your body.

Father, guide us to live simply and use our leased bodies to further your kingdom.

Blessings Y'all!

No comments: