Thursday, October 06, 2011

Amish Circle Quilt Project - #60 - "Teapot"

Block #60 - "Teapot"
Started on 7/13/11
Completed on 8/15/11
Technique: Applique'

♪♪ "I'm a little teapot short and stout ..." ♪♪

Is it just me or did anyone else go there automatically with the name of this block?

So, here we go again. Another thing in which I apparently differ in from the Amish I so adore is the drinking of tea. I would be willing to try hot tea. But I don't care for iced tea. At all. Blah! (I know, I'm a Southerner. It is practically sacreligious!) So I have no reason to think I would like it hot. I will say the additives of honey and lemon make it sound a little better.

This was a fun little block to make. I promise I didn't work on it exclusively for over a month as the dates would indicate. Life unleashed on us just after I got the pieces traced and prepped for this block. I just got delayed a good bit on assembly.

Father, my "tea time" with you is the highlight of my day. I love growing closer to You! I love the Father, comforter, counselor, defender, and protector You are.

Blessings Y'all!

No comments: