Thursday, January 12, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 10

Decluttering Project ...

Sorry so late ... the day got away from me!

Home:

15 minutes of clearing out your hot spot

Mine is coming right along! I think I might get that one area finished tomorrow! Don't worry, I'll share a picture!

On a side note our monthly recycling pick-up was today. The stacks and line of STUFF ran the length of our driveway. Woo hoo! Stuff leaving my house to never be heard from or seen again. And our trash can was very full today too!

Body:
Day 12 of 100 - 30 Minutes of Moving Challenge

I'm still moving! When your 7 year old is impressed with your soccer skills on the Wii, it can really boost your ego. This is making me want to get back to playing volleyball, although I'm not sure how that would work as an adult. I think the parks and rec department has adult volleyball. I loved playing so much. I wish Trinity was interested in checking it out.

God's Words of Wisdom:
"Worry takes away your joy, but a kind word makes you happy." - Proverbs 12:24 (ERV)

Kind words cost nothing. Share one as soon as you can!

Blessings Y'all!

No comments: