Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 8

Decluttering Project:

Home:

15 minutes of work on a hot spot. I had a little more time on mine yesterday. It sort of looks better. I don't know. I guess you can't really tell. Well, you can't tell; but I suppose I can. I about to go against everything I know and believe in this world and share the picture with you. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope this "hot spot" picture will make all of you feel very good about yourself and your own hot spots.
Now it is your turn, if you dare. I'd like you to email me a picture of the hot spot you are working on this week. I would like to post the pics on my blog here, but only with your permission and without your name attached! So tell me if I can post it when you email it to me.


Body:

Day 10 of 100 - 30 minutes of moving challenge

Yesterday and today I did a little more than 30 minutes of Wii Fit. I'm actually climbing the ladder of success on some of those! How are you moving? If you a stair, up and down one step reps will tone your booty ... or reduce it ... whichever you are in need of.

Words of Wisdom to Consider:
"Never underestimate your power to change yourself!" - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Sorry I was so late posting today. I had a lot going on!

Blessings Y'all!

No comments: