Monday, January 09, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 7

Decluttering Project:

Home:

Confession time. I have a load of stuff on the floor on my side of the bed in our bedroom. The busier I get the more this pile spreads. It is where I drop things when I work on projects in bed at night. It is where things land that I need to do. This pile drives me crazy. I get it cleared up and then it gathers strength and reappears. This is, I guess, what FLYLady would call a hot spot.

My goal for this week is to tackle this hot spot for 15 minutes a day. I challenge you to find an area that needs your attention and do the same.

Body:
Day 9 of 100 - 30 Minutes of Moving Challenge

How is it going? Did you move over the weekend? I moved on Sat. However, I did not yesterday. I felt bad and stayed in bed most of the day and in my pj's to boot. It has really messed with my head now. For some reason I think it will be hard to keep going but I'm not one to give up. So later this afternoon I will move somehow, some way.

God's Word to Consider:
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." - Matthew 6:34

No comments: