Monday, January 02, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 3

Day 3 of the Decluttering Project:

Home:

Desk or Home Office – Clear 5 items from the floor or desktop

Entry Way / Porch - Anything need to be put away from your front porch? Don't ask me how I know this happens. I did live in Arkansas for a few too many years. : )

Can you share a couple of things you've tossed or are giving away? I tossed about 6 ornament globes, several funky bows, an extinct advent calendar and a ton of wadded up gift tissue paper ... what a weird thing to have taking up space!

I tossed several magazines and a host of papers into the recycling bin. (They are gonna flip on next collection day.)


Body: Day 2 of 100 – Move for 30 minutes

Click on my "Moving Tunes" tab for some suggestions on music to listen to that might help get you moving! I would love to hear your suggestions too.

(Are you rewarding yourself with a sticker or a star on your calendar???)

I played on Wii Fit for awhile and danced my way to 30 minutes on Sunday. Not bad for a woman who started the day with a migraine!


God’s Word to consider:

“It shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” - Isaiah 65:24

2012 has so much promise! Less junk in our homes and less junk on our thighs! Woooo Hooooo! I implore you to seek counsel with the Great Counselor before going any further on this journey with me.

No comments: