Friday, January 06, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 6

Decluttering Project:

Home:
Today I am delivering items to donate to the library. I also spontaneously cleaned off two shelves in my fridge. Per FLYLady, I cleared out and shined my sink last night. Nothing in it yet! Check out www.flylady.net for a great home maintenance program.

Have a shelf or two to clear? Get the sink empty. You'll be so happy to start your weekend without dishes staring at you!

Body:
Day 6 of 100 - 30 Minutes of Moving Challenge

Yesterday I did all 30 minutes on the Wii. I felt a little guilty at first because it is so fun. (Didn't feel like it should count or something!) But my goodness it gets my blood pumping and my heart pounding! I am loving the Obstacle Course and the Table Tilt. There's another one with bumping your hips around and adding numbers. I use that one in between the more aerobic activities.

Words to Consider:
"You must be doers of the Word, and not only hearers who mislead themselves."
- James 1:22

I may not post "missions" this weekend. But rest assured I'll be moving. Is anyone out there? Anyone working on this with me still??

No comments: