Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Piece of Peace - Day 5

Decluttering Project ...

Home:
Today find 10 pieces of media to get rid of. DVD's, CD's, VHS tapes, cassette tapes ... (I know some of you still have them) and we'll even throw books in here. Let me know what you are giving away. I think I already have 3 or 4 VHS tapes in a bag for donating to the library.

Body:
Day 4 of 100 - 30 Minutes of Moving Challenge

Yesterday I did 27 minutes on Wii Fit. (I made it up a level or two on the obstacle course and am getting good at one of the balancing ones. ) I spent 5 minutes jumping on the trampoline the kids got for Christmas. My goodness that's fun! It kinda hurt my old spine though. Gonna have to wait a little while before I try that again.

God's Word to Consider:
"I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to Your commandments."
- Psalm 119:45

Check out my Bulletin Board tab. I have a good sized bulletin board hanging in front of my treadmill in the office. (Part of why I started with the office decluttering was so I could get to the treadmill easier.) Anyway, by the time I read through my whole bulletin board and reflect on the messages there, I've easily walked 10 to 15 minutes. Helps the time go by and it encourages me to carry on. Take a look at the messages I have so far!

Blessings Y'all!

No comments: