Monday, April 29, 2013

Amish Circle Quilt Block #120 - "Signature Sunflowers"


Block # 120 -
"Signature Sunflowers"

Started  on:
9-3-11

Completed on:
9-16-11

Technique:
Raw Edge Applique'

   This was another one of my favorite blocks!  I love sunflowers and brown eyed Susans.  The idea of having some of these with my friends' signatures in the middle makes me feel very happy!

   I wish more of my friends were into quilting!  I would totally host a quilting retreat and bring them in from all over the country! Actually, while I do love the idea of running away from home to go quilt somewhere for a weekend or month, whatever, I actually prefer the idea of kicking everyone else out of my house and staying here to quilt.  See, I don't suffer from the affinity to take care of household needs when I can be sewing.  So, I could easily stay home and have fun.

   This is my next to last block post!  Wow!

   Blessings y'all,
   Lesa

No comments: